Leanne is a global business leader in health care with over 25 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical and vaccine industry both locally and internationally. She is a scientist by training and an international business leader through experience. Inspired by scientists and entrepreneurs, Leanne has taken products from development through to commercialization within the vaccines, pharmaceuticals and consumer healthcare sectors.
Leanne’s business experience includes general management with P&L accountability, commercial strategy and execution, crisis management, complex problem solving and matrix team leadership. She has experience in market access strategies and government and NGO stakeholder engagement.
- NHMRC Research Associate
- Regulatory affairs GlaxoSmithKline (London)
- Brand and commercial leadership roles GlaxoSmithKline (Australia)
- Global commercial lead for GlaxoSmithKline’s largest vaccine franchise (DTP, Neisseria and Polio) (Belgium)
- Global General Manager for GlaxoSmithKline’s HPV vaccine, overseeing R&D, manufacturing, medical and commercial activities across all major global markets
- Independent Consultant to industry and research organisations
- Volunteer in the MassChallenge start-up accelerator programs (US, Switzerland and Australia)
- BSc (Hons) University of Adelaide