A results-orientated leader with demonstrated general management experience in research and development, biomanufacturing operations, finance, capability building and business development, Anne has managed professional, operations and support staff and has had responsibility for operating and capital budgets. Anne understands the challenges and opportunities of managing global supply chains and the complexity of market access strategies in a highly regulated industry.
Anne brings a unique combination of tertiary qualifications in Biochemical Engineering (MSc and PhD)and business (MBA and GAICD), that is complimented with deep experience in biomanufacturing and scientific services.
- Business Advisor Med Tech for Pharma and Advanced Manufacturing at AusIndustry
- General Manager for Microsampling at Trajan Scientific and Medical
- Associate Director for One2One BioServices at Hospira Global Biologics
- Senior Associate for Biomanufacturing at Faulding Pharmaceutical / Mayne Pharma
- Manager for Technical Affairs at Ipsen
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Cell Biology from Oxford Brookes University
- Master of Science in Biochemical Engineering from University College London
- PhD in Biochemical Engineering from the University College London
- Master in Business Administration from The University of Adelaide