Kerri is an experienced immunologist with many years of experience in preclinical and clinical immunotherapy development programs in oncology, reproductive immunology, allergy, and infectious diseases. Kerri provides oversight and operational management to the Sementis R&D team and development program and projects.
- Postdoctoral Research Officer at Royal Adelaide Hospital Hanson Institute
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Royal Adelaide Hospital Hanson Institute / University of South Australia Sansom Institute / Cure Cancer Australia
- Research Fellow and Adjunct Senior Lecturer at The University of Adelaide Robinson Research Institute and Adelaide Medical School
- Senior Research Fellow and Program and Operations Manager at University of South Australia / Sementis Ltd
- BSc in Microbiology and Immunology, Organic Chemistry from The University of Adelaide
- BSc(Hons) in Immunology from The University of Adelaide
- PhD in Immunology from University of South Australia