Preethi is a trained clinician, immunologist, and poxviral specialist having obtained her PhD at the Australian National University in 2016, investigating the mechanisms that drive the immune response to poxviruses. She uses these skills to contribute to novel design strategies to maximise the performance characteristics of our vaccine platform technology.
- Research Associate at Queensland Brain Institute, University of Queensland
- Senior Research Associate at Australian National University
- Senior Research Fellow at University of South Australia / Sementis Ltd
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College
- MSc in Molecular Biology from University of Queensland
- PhD in Cellular Immunology from Australian National University