Tamara is a viral molecular biology specialist who obtained her PhD in 2009 at the University of Adelaide in collaboration with the CSIRO. She is a lead researcher in the research and development team and coordinates our strategic partnerships with external stakeholders and collaborators.
- Research Scientist at South Australian Research Development Institute
- Senior Research Fellow at University of South Australia / Sementis Ltd
- Bachelor of Science from Flinders University
- BSc(Hons) in Biotechnology from Flinders University
- PhD in Biochemistry from The University of Adelaide