An accomplished industry leader, Toni has more than 25 years of experience in delivering exceptional pharma programs, products and services across Australia and the United States.
Toni’s unique understanding of commercial opportunities in biopharma is underpinned by her strategic, scientific and operational capabilities and a strong track-record of establishing and launching products totalling millions of dollars in sales.
With extensive experience across the product launch, go-to-market and return-to-market phases, Toni adeptly leads Sementis’ R&D and product development programs and delivers extraordinary business results.
- Director of Commercial and Pipeline Development at IDT Australia
- Head of Operations (interim) at IDT Australia
- Project Manager for COVID-19 vaccine manufacture at IDT Australia
- Head of Contract Services and Program Management at Mayne Pharma International
- Director of Marketing - New Product Launch at Pfizer
- Senior Program Manager and Platform Development Lead at Hospira
- Program Manager at Hospira
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Molecular Biology from the University of Adelaide
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Clinical Research Certification (1 and 2)
- The Entrepreneurs' Programme via the Commonwealth Government of Australia